DONT LET YOUR BUDGET HOLD YOU BACK FROM ACHIEVING YOUR DREAMS
If you need support funding your course, please get in touch and we will be happy to discuss your options and explain each of the following in more detail for you!
Choosing how to pay for your course and knowing what options are available to you is a crucial and determining factor when deciding the best route forward for your new career…
Self funding your course means zero interest is incurred. Our standard terms require a minimum of £150 deposit and the full course fee to be paid 14 days prior to course commencement.
KLMA BESPOKE PAYMENT PLAN
A KLMA bespoke payment plan will allow you to pay off the course fee in 2/3 monthly instalments following agreement with our finance dept. Repayment criteria is individual to each course and can be found on the course webpage. You can apply directly on our website or contact email@example.com/07891008505 to request an application. You must include the course name & start date you wish to take.
You can pay off all or part of your loan early at any time and there are no early repayment fees. You can make additional payments, increase your monthly instalments or repay your loan off in full. If you are approved then your deposit will be needed immediately (for your place to be confirmed) and the remaining monthly payments will start 30 days thereafter.
Finance is available on all our pro courses and can be a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. Interest rates range from just 0-3% per month with no early repayment charges! Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability.
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
Before applying why not perform a Soft Search Loan Eligibility check:
A soft–search is a type of credit search where a lender can get an idea of whether you’re eligible for borrowing by doing a soft search of your credit report. It doesn’t leave a mark like a ‘hard search‘ does.
The calculators use what’s known as ‘soft’ searches on your credit file – you’ll see the search if you check your file, but lenders won’t. To do this companies work with HD Decisions, a data company owned by Experian. For the ‘soft’ search they first have to find your details at the credit bureau (Experian).
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You’re in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies.
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
The process should take no more than 15 minutes and In a few cases, your application may be referred to lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
If you wish to fund your training via finance option, please let us know the amount you wish to finance and our team will send you a personalized link to apply.
PAYMENT IN INSTALMENTS
If you wish to pay for you course in installments, you can do so by following the below steps:
- Book a future course start date (in advance) via the website. A non-refundable deposit is required.
- We will email you an invoice for the remaining balance
- After you pay a deposit, you have until 3-4 weeks before the course start date to pay off the balance. You can then pay as much as you wish, when you wish*, as long as all balances are cleared by 3-4* weeks before you start the course.
- You can pay by credit card over the telephone or bank transfer (if you are paying from a non-UK account you must add £15 to each payment).
- * For non UK bank transfers, balances must be cleared by 4 weeks before course start dates.
Other options to consider are;
CREDIT CARD LOANS
Credit card payments are accepted and interest will vary depending on your provider. For more information on different credit cards and interest rates visit here
CHEAP PERSONAL LOANS
Personal loans are often available through a host of lenders. For more information on what is available please click here
A personal loan should always be budgeted for and carefully planned so you know you can afford the repayments. Please be extra mindful and always read the small print.
PRINCES TRUST DEVELOPMENT AWARDS
Prince’s trust development awards can help to cover costs such as transport, course fees or equipment to help you achieve your plan and get into education, training or employment. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can receive up to £500. For more information click here