KLMA Makeup Academy is super excited to share with you that we have secured 50% funding on our 6 week makeup diploma – making the overall cost just £800 (finance is available on the balance).
This exclusive 6 week makeup artistry diploma held at our purpose built makeup studio near Manchester in Bury, has been designed to teach the core fundamental components of makeup design and application. This course can serve as a refresher for somebody already in the beauty industry or is a perfect beginners course for any students who are interested in working in the makeup industry.
What does this makeup course cover?
- Makeup brushes/care and hygiene
- Creating the perfect complexion.
- Highlighting and contouring.
- Application of blushers
- Eyeliner techniques
- Brow mapping and shaping
- Application of false eyelashes
- Corrective techniques for lips and product textures
- Colour theory and application
- Smokey Eyes
- Bridal Makeup
Makeup Course Pre-requisites
- No prior makeup experience is required
- You will need a model for your final class
- KLMA brush set & Pro kit is recommended
We will be holding an Open Day in the coming weeks to allow you to meet the course tutors and find out whether this is the right choice for you!
It is a fantastic opportunity to train with one of the UK’s leading Celebrity Makeup Artists, Kiera-Louise Harrison who has worked with a number of household names, London Fashion Week and with the UK media extensively.
Want to find out more? Visit the Contact Us page and one of our friendly team will be happy to answer your questions.