- Studio Etiquette
- Health and Safety/Hygiene
- Kit and brushes
- Skin types
- Eye Shapes
- Face Shapes
- Colour Correction
- Highlight & Contour
- Brow Mapping & definition
- Natural Glam
- Smokey Eyes
- Cut-Crease Styles
- Glitter & Pigments
- Liner Techniques
THE ARTIST EDUCATION PROGRAMME
The Artist Education Programme is our college equivalent. An advanced & fully comprehensive course which covers all areas of Makeup Artistry and MORE!
Choosing to be a makeup artist is one thing but turning it into a career is another! This course ensures you are fully equipped to tackle any makeup pursuit and understand the business inside out.
Covering everything from basic tools and techniques, the history of makeup, high fashion, avant garde and specialist areas such as women of colour and mastering mature skin.
The AEP includes a full KLMA Pro Kit and Brush set which has been designed to specifically suit the looks and techniques that will be taught on this course.
- Custom Lashes
- False Lash application
- Face Charts
- Responding to a brief
- Women of colour
- Asian bridal Makeup
- Mature Skin
- Bridal Makeup
- Fashion Makeup
- Editorial Makeup
- Beauty Makeup
- The history of makeup
- Avant garde Makeup
- Shoot Experience
- Business Strategy
- Building a Portfolio
- Kit Essentials
- Social Media
- Upon successful completion of the course, graduates have the opportunity to apply for the KLMA Events Team, which grants them access to be chosen for work experience opportunities on fashion shows, bridal fairs, festivals and award ceremonies
- Unlimited aftercare and support
Frequently Ask Questions:
Where is this course based?
This course is based at KLMA Makeup Academy, Bury.
What is the timescale of the course?
- This course is offered on a part time basis, one day per week for 20 weeks.
- Classes are 10am-4pm for 20 consecutive weeks
What else is included in the course?
- Includes a professional shoot
- Professional models provided for photoshoots
- KLMA professional makeup brush set
- KLMA Pro makeup kit RRP £500
- Inclusion of KLMA Workbooklet
- Industry Recognised certificate and diploma awarded
What are the Payment terms?
- Full balance is due on or before course commencement
- All payments are non refundable please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
- Finance available for this course
What else do I need to know?
- This course requires completion of weekly homework.
- This is our most comprehensive course & college equivalent
- You may be asked to pre-arrange a model to attend with you at varying times within the course as advised in advance.
- 100% attendance required for all classes We reserve the right to amend the dates advertised if circumstances require us to.
We reserve the right to amend the dates advertised if circumstances require us to.