- Straight Blow dry techniques
- Curly Blow dry techniques
- Barrel Curls
- French twists
PROFESSIONAL HAIR STYLING
This course is perfect for those wanting to become a professional hairstylist, Hairdressers who want to update their styling skills or Makeup artists who want to add another service to their business and increase their client prospects.
- Plaiting Techniques
- Working with hair pieces and padding
- How to work successfully with styling tools such as curling tongues, wands and straighteners
- Correct tools and equipment
- Product Knowledge
- Professional Conduct and etiquette
Frequently Ask Questions:
Where is this course based?
This course is based at KLMA Makeup Academy, Bury.
What are the Payment terms?
- Full balance is due on or before course commencement.
- All payments are non refundable please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
What is the timescale of the course?
This is a 5 session course held once a week for 5 consecutive weeks
What else do I need to know?
- All materials provided during your training with us
- KLMA Pro hair kit is advised but not included in the course price 100% attendance required to gain certification
We reserve the right to amend the dates advertised if circumstances require us to.