- Studio Etiquette
- Health and Safety/Hygiene
- Kit and brushes
- Skin types
- Working on different skin tones/undertones
- Eye Shapes
The Makeup Masterclass course takes you from beginner to professional and is Ideal for those wishing to become a freelance MUA or those wanting to learn all there is about about applying makeup flawlessly and professionally.
Each session focuses on a different look or area of artistry, ensuring we cover the absolute basics right the way through to more advanced levels of training.
The course covers both theory and practical demonstrations. Showcasing over 25 different leading cosmetic brands and looks that are industry relevant.
You will continuously swap partners throughout the course to ensure you develop your skills and are prepared for any clientele.
Students are given work booklets to keep and complete home works in which will act as a great resource to reflect on once you leave KLMA.
This is the perfect course for those wishing to pursue a career as a retail makeup artist working on beauty counters, or equally those who wish to do clients mobile, from home or based at a salon.
- Face Shapes
- Colour Correction
- Perfect Base
- Highlight & Contour
- Brow Mapping& definition
- Natural Glam
- Smokey Eyes
- Cut-Crease Styles
- Glitter & Pigments
- Liner Techniques
- Custom Lashes
- False lash Application
- Lip Application & precision
- Dewy Skin/Strobing
- Kit Essentials
Frequently Ask Questions:
Where is this course based?This course is based at KLMA Makeup Academy, Bury.
What is the timescale of the course?EVENING OPTION This course is offered on an evening basis once per week for 12 weeks (6pm-9pm)
What else is included in the course?
- Inclusion of KLMA Workbooklet
- KLMA professional makeup brush set
- KLMA Pro makeup kit RRP £500
- Industry Recognised certificate and diploma awarded
What are the Payment terms?
- Full balance is due on or before course commencement
- All payments are non refundable please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
- Finance available for this course
What else do I need to know?
- This course requires completion of homework.
- You may be asked to pre-arrange a model to attend with you at varying times within the course as advised in advance.
- 100% attendance required for all classes
We reserve the right to amend the dates advertised if circumstances require us to.