- Studio Etiquette
- Health and Safety/Hygiene
- Kit and brushes
- Skin types
- Eye Shapes
- Face Shapes
- Colour Correction
- Highlight & Contour
- Brow Mapping& definition
- Natural Glam
- Smokey Eyes
- Cut-Crease Styles
- Glitter & Pigments
If you want to learn the ACTUAL skills you need to be a Professional Makeup Artist the Pro Artistry course is for you!
Suitable for beginners, we strip you back to the basics. We help you build an all-encompassing knowledge and unwavering skillset that will set you apart from any competition.
The KLMA qualification is fully insurable upon successful completion and unlike many other makeup courses who offer certification to students regardless of their skill level, every KLMA Pro certified artist has had their work thoroughly assessed by one of our educators and has met the criteria we believe should be standard in the makeup industry.
Our industry recognized qualification allows you to unlock PRO discounts at a number of retailers, and this course includes full KLMA Pro kIt and Brush set (RRP £500) so you have the tools you need to get started right away.
The syllabus covers everything you need to know in order to succeed as Pro MUA. We break down each specific application into individual elements; ensuring you develop a strong understanding in each area of expertise and making sure your skills are transferable onto ANY client.
The sessions are complete with both theory and practical learning. Students are additionally given access to professional models and have the opportunity to shoot x2 Portfolio shots (confirming you receive the best images for your book)
Throughout all this you will be given HANDS-ON tutor support and feedback.
And That’s actually not all…
We educate you on how to understand your business INSIDE Out…
so you have the best possible start to your thriving new career.
- Liner Techniques
- Custom Lashes
- False Lash application
- Face Charts
- Responding to a brief
- Fashion Makeup
- Editorial Makeup
- Beauty Makeup
- Shoot Experience
- Business Strategy
- Building a Portfolio
- Kit Essentials
- Social Media
- Upon successful completion of the course, graduates have the opportunity to apply for the KLMA Events Team, which grants them access to be chosen for work experience opportunities on fashion shows, bridal fairs, festivals and award ceremonies
- Unlimited aftercare and support
Frequently Ask Questions:
What are the Payment terms?
- Full balance is due on or before course commencement
- All payments are non refundable please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
- Finance available for this course
What else do I need to know?
- This course requires completion of coursework and portfolio submission.
- You may be asked to pre-arrange a model to attend with you at varying times within the course as advised in advance.
- 100% attendance required for all classes
Where is this course based?This course is based at KLMA Makeup Academy, Bury.
What is the timescale of the course?This course is offered on a full time basis, Monday-Friday for 2 weeks. • Classes are 10am-4pm
What else is included in the course?
- Inclusion of KLMA Workbooklet
- Includes a professional shoot with agency represented models
- KLMA professional makeup brush set
- KLMA Pro makeup kit RRP £500
- Industry Recognised certificate and diploma awarded
We reserve the right to amend the dates advertised if circumstances require us to.