- Studio Etiquette
- Health and Safety/Hygiene
- Kit and brushes
- Skin types
- Eye Shapes
- Face Shapes
- Colour Correction
- Highlight & Contour
- Brow Mapping& definition
- Natural Glam
- Smokey Eyes
- Cut-Crease Styles
- Glitter & Pigments
FAST TRACK ARTISTRY
The Fast track Artistry course is aimed at beginners who wish to become industry ready professionals in the quickest time possible.
The course is intense and fast paced, allowing graduates to become qualified, highly skilled and begin earning quickly form their rewarding new career.
The syllabus covers everything you need to know in order to be an exceptional makeup professional and excel in this ever growing industry. Complete with both theory and practical learning sessions, x2 Portfolio shoots with agency represented models (confirming you receive the best images for your book) and a bonus Educational Business and Social Media workshop to ensure you have the best possible start to your thriving new career.
- Liner Techniques
- Custom Lashes
- False Lash application
- Face Charts
- Responding to a brief
- Fashion Makeup
- Editorial Makeup
- Beauty Makeup
- Shoot Experience
- Business Strategy
- Building a Portfolio
- Kit Essentials
- Social Media
- Upon successful completion of the course, graduates have the opportunity to apply for the KLMA Events Team, which grants them access to be chosen for work experience opportunities on fashion shows, bridal fairs, festivals and award ceremonies
- Unlimited aftercare and support
Frequently Ask Questions:
What are the Payment terms?
- Full balance is due on or before course commencement
- All payments are non refundable please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
- Finance available for this course
What else do I need to know?
- This course requires completion of weekly homework.
- You may be asked to pre-arrange a model to attend with you at varying times within the course as advised in advance.
- 100% attendance required for all classes
Where is this course based?This course is based at KLMA Makeup Academy, Bury.
What is the timescale of the course?This course is offered on a part time basis, one day per week for 8 weeks. • Classes are 10am-4:30pm
What else is included in the course?
- Inclusion of KLMA Workbooklet
- Includes a professional shoot with agency represented models
- KLMA professional makeup brush set
- KLMA Pro makeup kit RRP £500
- Industry Recognised certificate and diploma awarded
We reserve the right to amend the dates advertised if circumstances require us to.