- Traditional Indian Bridal look
- Traditional Pakistani Bridal look
- Expectations and etiquette required to be an Asian Bridal Makeup Artist
ASIAN BRIDAL MAKEUP & HENNA
This course is aimed at those who already have a makeup qualification and experience in the industry yet wish to add to their skillset and dominate the Asian Bridal Market with new skills in Asian makeup.
This is a top up course which shows x2 intricate makeup demonstrations and the chance to recreate, alongside a comprehensive henna foundation workshop.
This course will give you the skills and knowledge to pursue a brand new specialist avenue in your chosen industry.
- All types of Henna preparation
- Making a basic cone
- Creating traditional henna design
- Understanding the importance of cone pressure
Frequently Ask Questions:
Where is this course based?
This course is based at KLMA Makeup Academy, Bury.
What is the timescale of the course?
- The course is held as a 2 day top up course
- This course can be split into two sections and taken individually
What are the Payment terms?
- Full balance is due on or before course commencement
- All payments are non refundable please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
- Finance available for this course
What else do I need to know?
- You may be asked to pre-arrange a model to attend with you at varying times
- 100% attendance required to gain certification
- We reserve the right to amend the dates advertised if circumstances require us to.
What else is included in the course?
- Industry Recognised certificate and diploma awarded
We reserve the right to amend the dates advertised if circumstances require us to.